Okay, this is a popscicle maker that my parents sent to us for Christmas! It is so cool, I had to share it with you all. It is called a "ZOKU Quick pop Maker". You freeze the holder, by itself for 24 hours. Then you take it out, put the sticks in and pour the juice you want to use. THEN you watch the popscicles freeze before your eyes. It takes about 10 minutes and you then eat them. Thanks mom and dad for it!!! The kids loved it and we will be doing it again and again! It comes with 6 sticks. So after you make 3, you can put 3 more sticks in and make more. It has some "magic" liquid in the bottom that freezes! It was a HUGE hit!!!
I took this picture! I can't believe it!! It is a great picture of our snow angels.
So, yesterday....New Year's Eve we got to play in the snow! Jordan wanted to make a Snow wall to hide behind. Tommy was making snowmen to "punch" down and Caitlin and I wanted to make Snowmen just to look at. There was fun had by all. It is supposed to snow everyday now for a week or so. We love the snow!!!

I went across the street to take another picture of the snow on the trees and Tommy wanted to be in the picture. The trees are so beautiful!Our front yard tree after a snow storm. Isn't it beautiful?!

On Christmas day we left for Indiana. We went to go see my mom and dad. We spent a great and relaxing long weekend with them. It only took us 6 hours. It was so great to be home.

The snow kids on Christmas morning in their Christmas pajamas. Merry Christmas kids!!!
Tommy was going out to have a snowball fight.....he couldn't find a "shield" so I came downstairs and here he was in his swimming goggles. I asked, "why are you wearing those?" His reply was, "these are my shields for my eyes!" I laughed so hard! I thought that was pretty clever. Here are the Snow kids with a lot of the close neighborhood kids. They were sledding down our friends backyard hill. It was so hilarious and fun!!!
Here is our Tommy in full action, singing an original song of his. He is singing it on Christmas Eve. Enjoy......
THe popsicle maker looks fun!!!
ReplyDeleteAbby
He wasn't excited or anything was he?!?
ReplyDelete