
Monday, August 30, 2010
An idea for placemats....
Hey, everybody!! I have to share the fabulous buy I found! See those striped pillows....I went to the thrift store, here by us....and found these 3 placemats hanging there for only $1.49. So, I thought, "I love these colors and I could really do something with these...." So, I got home and thought about it, and then came up with brand new pillows!! I cut one side a little bit, and then stuffed the pillow inside it and MADE it fit. Now, I just need to sew up the ends a little bit, and WAH--LA! New pillows for the living room. I am so happy that I have some new "splash" of color in the room and it only cost me $1.49!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CUTE pillows, Kris! You finally found something for that chair! WOO-HOO! They look soooooo elegant. Well done, my sister.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Julie xoxo...