Wednesday, January 5, 2011
It's time....
Caitlin is growing up....Just before Christmas she had asked me to put her Felicity Doll away. She is a wonderful American Girl Doll that Cate has gotten many wonderful playing hours with her. So, I placed her downstairs and yesterday I finally put her away in storage. I am sharing this with you because, I couldn't belive what I did next.... So, I wrapped her body up in a pillowcase, then wrapped another pillowcase around her head. It looked kindof weird to have her head wrapped up, because Felicity wouldn't be able to breath, yes, I truly thought this.... ;) So, I untucked the bottom part around her mouth, so she could "breath" if she needed to. ( I just have watched ToY StorY 3 so I am thinking all about how toys come to life.) So, now I felt much better that Felicity is safe in her container with a tight lid, with all the other baby dolls and if she "needs" to breath it will be okay for her. After I got done, I couldn't believe I had just done that for Felicity, but you just never know when a toy is going to come to life and want to breath. :) :) ( I wanted to share this with you because it really cracked me up that I had done this.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment