Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fishing Time

It's that time again....the Joey Gombosh Scouting Fish Derby! And yes, it was cold, but NOT as cold as last year. It rained a lot this time, though. The rain didn't stop the kids from having fun and catching those fish!!! Tommy caught his very first fish and Jord caught one too!! Every time the boys yelled, "I CAUGHT ONE!" Caitlin would yell from the background...."Don't hurt it, throw it back!" She was very concerned about the fishes welfare.....with every single fish yesterday. She doesn't like to go fishing but she did try to at the end. She had quite the stance at the end of the day....I had to take a picture. Enjoy the pics....these are definitely worth 1,000 words.





4 comments:

  1. Very funny! Tommy looked like he was being so patient. Darn the rain, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee.. Great thing the rain didn't stop you at all from fishing. It's a stress-releasing and fun activity, and I am happy you enjoyed it a lot this time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Caitlin was nice. She’s just showing her concern for the fishes. :D Well, my boys really love fishing. That’s why my husband and I see to it that we always have time to go to the lake, at least twice or thrice a month. The kids started to love this fun activity after they joined their Grandpa on his fishing trip last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Melanie. Fishing is a great way to bond with your family. :) It's good to know that you introduced your children to the world of fishing as early as possible. Who knows? They might become renowned fishermen one day. :)

      Delete