Sunday, May 22, 2011

SO EXCITING!!!!

We have had a crazy last few weeks....I have much to blog, but it will have to wait a week because we are suprising our 3 kids with a trip to DISNEYWORLD today!!!! Mike and I have kept it a secret for 5 months! Along with school teachers, family and a few friends.....good job everybody!!! They STILL don't know!!! I will blog in a week in a half and share all that went on!!!

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED TO TELL THEM! I can't believe we are going and I certainly cannot believe, we didn't accidently let it slip out!!!

Florida here we come!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a BLAST!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is HUGE!! Great Surprise can't wait to hear all about the adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can imagine how excited they were when you told them. Love, love, love Disneyland, and I'm sure you'll love Disneyworld! Jonathan and Kristin just had a new baby last week -- another little girl!! She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete