This ride was called the Kali River Rapids. The kids said that there was a waterfall too! This was a favorite!! I have to stop now, but will blog more tomorrow. I still have a couple more days to share with you.


We went into this Bird Forest and you could pick up a guide and look for the birds. When I took this picture Cate was smiling but then gasped because she had found a bird she loved! Caitlin is our bird watcher. She know lots of kinds of birds. This picture is worth 1,000 words!! It's priceless.


I love this one of the kids!!

This was a cool Lion King show! There was a guy dancing with fire....Guys on stilts (above) and people dancing around in costumes that looked like animals. We really liked that there were rollers coasters, and shows so we could cool down from the heat and relax. It was so great!!
Kristi! I love the pictures and captions! Your family's visit was definitely a highlight of my internship. Thanks again for letting me be a part of the magic!
ReplyDelete