Saturday, October 8, 2011

Caitlin's day with Anishaa

Anishaa, on the left, invited Cate and Jillian to a Indian holiday, where they worship certain Gods in their culture. It was beautiful and the food was very spicy. (But remember, I am a complete whimp when it comes to spices.) Caitlin loved the food and it was so fun to be there and chat with her mom, Oosha, and they were so kind and welcoming. Caitlin has such great friends, that respect her and love her. I tell her she has good friends, because she IS a good friend. It was so amazing to see how Anishaa worshiped and how her culture was. We learned a ton! The girls even got to dress up when they went to see Anishaa.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I've had a couple similar experiences, and they are things you will always remember! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS!! Next time, tell her I want to COME! I'm hosting a cooking class, Tikka Masala, LOVE IT, and could use some pointers.
    Miss MISS MIIIISSSSSSSSS you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete