Mike has this new hobby of going to auctions. It's a great hobby and I love going with him. Well, a little secret about Mike is that he has always wanted a Pin Ball Machine. He and I went to this auction about a month ago, and this beauty was on the list to be auctioned! It was between Mike and another guy. They each kept raising their number stick....(it was intense for a little while) and when Mike got it, I cheered!! Then he said, "Merry Christmas to me"! It is in great condition and it looks great in our game room downstairs. The kids love to play it and so does Mike. Mike has waxed it and shined it up. We even had a Pin Ball Machine Mechanic come and take a look at it and he fixed a few things and said it was a great game and we did well getting it. That made Mike super happy...... Lights light up and the sound is fun to hear. So, Christmas shopping will be easy this year and Mike is super glad he has a pin ball machine! It's a win-win!



No comments:
Post a Comment