My sister, Julie, and Cate. We were so excited to see her!!! We spent the day with her and we had a blast!
Uncle Dave and Hannah were in Salt Lake because of some appointments they had with doctors in the city. We got to see them twice!! Here we are at a visitors center on Temple Square.
We went and got some ice cream at Nielsen's Custard! Yummy stuff!!
Ok, so the story behind this picture is this......We are in Claire's at the new shopping area in downtown Salt Lake City, called City Creek and looking around at things. I point out these cute earrings and Caitlin says, "those are cute mom. I overhear Julie and Caitlin talking and hear Cate say," I will wear earrings someday." I quickly turn around and say, "do you want to get your ears pierced today?" Caitlin then says, "yea, let's do it!" I then say, "REALLY?!" (Cate has not really been interested in getting them pierced so I haven't pushed it...) So, she did it!!! And she said, "it didn't even hurt." As she is sitting in the chair before she gets it done, Hannah and Dave walk in, so Caitlin had quite the support group with her! It was such a fun memory!!!
We spent a few days at Richelle's house, Mike's sister and did lots of fun things....it was so great to spend time with she and her family. Well, this is a group of cousins, and friends! It was such a blast to hang out with family for an entire week!!!
(L to R) Savannah, Ryder, Devin, Keira, Tommy, Caitlin, Adam, Jordan, and Elaine.
We had brunch with Grandma Snow at her place. Yummy french toast and fruit! It was so good to see her and spend time with her! Devin and Adam came too. Here are the boys being "boys".
We went down to the Centerville cemetary to let balloons off in memory of Grandpa Snow (Mike's dad). We wrote a message on the balloons before we let them go. It's a tradition and really nice to do. I am glad we did it again....Mike and I sure do miss dad and wished he could see our kids and how they are growing, and know them. He was such a great man!
We went to Jim and Kathy's for the rest of the week. I just love this picture....Mike, Kathy and Caitlin. We headed to Park City for a day. T.J. and Kat came with us. They just got married in March and it was so fun to meet Kat and get to know her! She is so great and such a sweetheart! We loved her the minute we saw her!!
We went boating as a family too. The mud was so gushy and Keira loved rolling in it!! What a picture!!
Adam and Jordan
Ryder
Mike took a turn at the air chair! This thing in crazy! You actually sit down and seatbelt yourself to this with your feet strapped in on the board! He got some air!!! It's fun to watch, but hurts when you fall....so Mike says. :)
Tommy knee boarding! You go buddy!!
Kathy and Jimbo relaxing at the beach! And below we got to see JoNell!!! This is another sister of Mike's. We haven't seen her for about 4 years! It was great to see her.....Phew! what a week!! We definitely had a blast!

























No comments:
Post a Comment