Monday, October 15, 2012

Autumn is in the air!!!

 Ahhhh!  Our house landed on the wicked witch of the WEST!!!  I love my witch legs....very fun to make!
 Mike has been searching for a small deep fryer and "tada" he found one!!  So Saturday morning he made us homemade dounuts!  Yummmy!!!!
 I love sprinkles!!  I think anything sweet should have sprinkles....So I found a tub of them and we sprinkled away!  The bright colors makes anyone's day!!!  They make me so happy....Kids, sprinkles and dounuts!  You really can't go wrong, maybe messy, but worth it!!


 "POPCORN! POPCORN FOR SALE"!  The boys went to Walmart and sold Boy Scout popcorn Saturday.  It was a beautiful day.  How can you say "no" to those faces?!
 Cate and her girl friends going to the Homecoming Football game, Friday.  It was a "pink out" so everyone dressed warm and pink! (Caitlin, Gracie, Maddie, and Brianna....they all live in our neighborhood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment