Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Kevin's a girl?

 So, here is the story about this new little kitten of ours......Our friends had a litter of kittens behind their shed, born.  (I was a sucker, and we took one of the kitties home. ) We thought Bella was a girl, but yesterday it turns out that Bella is a BOY!!!  I told Mike and he said, "Kevin is a boy?"  You know it's from the movie "UP", when they find out the bird is a girl.  I laughed so hard when Mike said that!!!!  We could just name him "Kevin".  We shall see, the verdict is still out.  So, for 2 weeks now we have been calling her Bella, but now we need to think of a new name and we are stuck!!  We all can't agree on a name for this little guy! But he is such a good little kitten of 8 weeks old, and so fun!!!!  Kiko is still trying to get used to him, but they are trying to make it work.




 Velcro kitty!!  The front claws.......Tommy was laughing so hard when he would do this!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment