Monday, July 15, 2013

Trek 2013 Pittsburgh North Stake

 Caitlin had a Trek Reunion last night, and got a ton more pictures from Trek! They are priceless pictures!!  What an incredible experience for her and all those involved!  I hope Mike and I can go sometime!
 One girl went as a Native American, as her ancestors are.  Each person marched or crossed this experience for an ancestor.  They put their ancestor's name on the back of the leather circle you see them all wearing.  I crossed the trek for Julia Josephine!

                                           This is my family heading out.







Groups of the youth were all assigned to families, here is my family!                                               The Jenkins family!

                                                    There were lots of times where we would have to push, then quickly change to pulling the cart because of uphills and downhills.




                                           The second night was so fun, we had a dance/hoedown, and played lots of pioneer games!




No comments:

Post a Comment