A Mike story........
Mike has taken up running and loves it!! He is so good at it and dedicated! (me? I am trying to be dedicated....) Anyway, Mike comes home from his run one morning, last week. He tells me, " I was running along and decided to do more so came up on Logan Ferry Road. (Now just a little background, the road has just been newly paved and there are those speed signs out to tell you how fast you are going in your car) Mike continues, "ok so I am running along and feeling good and it's a beautiful morning, and I see the speed signs. I think to myself, I wonder if the sign would clock how fast I am going?" So, I keep running and going up a hill and going down a hill and then going up another hill and as it plateaus I keep running and I am getting closer to it and closer to it and then a "6" comes up! I am thinking wow, I am doing good and then I speed it up a little more and "7" comes up! " He gets home and after he told me this story he said, "I clocked a "7"! "Not very many people can say that, I say to him". We laughed a lot about it and had to blog about it......that story is one for the book!
No comments:
Post a Comment