Saturday, October 12, 2013

Anti Homecoming

On homecoming night my friends and I went to the city! We went to the point, which is where the three rivers in Pittsburgh come together. There is a fountain there, and for three weeks there is a giant rubber duck there!! It has never been in America before, so it's pretty fun!
 Kaitlyn and Caitlin! We have matching wristlets haha we didn't plan it!

 I love this picture :) Nina, Me, Gillian, and Kurlya
 Here is the fountain at the point!
 Gillian, Me, and Kaitlyn.
 Kurlya, Gillian, and Me.
 I'm kissing the duck haha
 Here is the group. Kurlya, Me, Kaitlyn, Gillian, Ava, and Nina.

 Nina and I doing duck faces!
Above: A panorama of the duck in the rivers!
 After we went to see the duck, we went out to dinner together! We went to Dave and Busters, which is also in Pittsburgh. It is a nice restaurant, with an arcade in a certain part of it! We took photo booth pictures (: It was an unforgettable night!
 This photo booth was so fun! It was interactive and had wind blowing, a photographer on the screen, and poses they wanted you to do!
This photo booth drew your picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment