It has been a busy January and February.....we have had crazy weather with below 0 temps and 2 hour delays with school. But we are all healthy, happy and warm. (thank goodness) Mike and I took the kids to see Wicked the musical. They loved it!
Mike had a birthday in January and we celebrated that........next year I hope to make him a pie. He loves pie.
These are our 2 wonderful girl missionaries in our church. Sister Holmstead and Sister Burnett. We have gotten really close to them....I took them to lunch at Panera, a yummy sandwich shop, for Valentine's Day. I love them dearly....
This was Tommy's Pack big Blue and Gold Banquet. He is now officially a Webelos I. You go Tommy!
If any of you dear people in our lives come out to see us, we will take you to this amazing bakery called "Oakmont Bakery"!!! Below is a macaroon. It is the most delicious macaroon I have EVER had in my entire life! Sister Holmstead introduced them to me.......Holy Cow Batman! They melt in your mouth and you eat it slowly so it won't disappear so fast! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm They have alllll kinds of delicious goodies at the bakery! It is so packed that you have to take a number, on Saturdays, and wait your turn. Well worth the wait!!!
Sister Holmstead is being transferred. That means she is leaving our area and going to another area in Pennsylvania, to teach about our church. I will sorely miss her, she is darling and such a sweetheart. We will stay in touch forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment