Then my friends surprised me at lunch! At Max and Erma's yummiest hamburger place!!! Above is Jason, my buddy, and Hillary! The girl with the white shirt on,kristi, she's the one that tricked me!! I am thankful I have such great friends!! I love them so much!!!
May and her little boy Ezra, above. And Hill and Jody below....My buddy, and Kristi's little guy, Sawyer! I love this kid too!!!!! He is such a crack up! Kristi and me below. LOve this girlie!
The kids and Mike took me to Asian Wok. A super yummy Chinese place just by our house. Potstickers below.....love these!!! Cate and I could each atleast 20 each!
Our spread of food....sweet n' sour chicken, beef and broccoli, fried rice, and a pile of flaky pineapple shrimp. soooo delicious!!!
Sushi for Tommy and Mike. ewwwww, have tried it before and I will pass.
Strawberry shortcake for dessert!
After dinner, Mike and I decided to go see the new X-men movie! It was so fun, we were so tired but it was well worth it!! What a nice guy to take me to a movie so late.......I will tell you a secret, I think he likes me, but don't tell anyone else.) wink wink
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
ReplyDelete