Friday, March 12, 2010

Father/Daughter Play

In the play he played a guy named teen angel!


Last night which was Friday, my dad and I got to go to a theater called the Benedum Theater and watch a play together! The play was called grease if you have heard of it you know what I am talking about. If you don't know it is a play about a High School in the 50's and what things were like! Cars, guys, girls, school, hair, etc. The AMERICAN IDOL WINNER OF 2005, TAYLOR HICKS, was in it and a funny song he sang was "Beauty School Drop Out." It was way good and the girl actress singing with him said in a part of the song, 'I voted for you!!" The audience got a kick out of that! It was so funny and awesome and cool! At the end of a play Taylor Hicks sang one of his songs called, 'Seven Mile Breakdown.' It was really good! At the end he did a harmonica solo and he is a really really really great harmonica player. After the song he was signing his CD's if you baught one in the back and you could get a picture with him! Of course I bought a CD and got it signed! It was way awesome to actually meet a star! It was a really spectacular night and I just wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy! Written by: Caitlin Snow

5 comments:

  1. COOL, CAITLIE! That's sounds like so much fun! I like the photo of you and Taylor Hicks together. Wow! You know a celebrity now! How awesome are you? ;) xoxo... Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin,

    It sounds as if you and your dad had a great time at Grease. It's one of my favorite shows. I'm glad you got to meet Taylor. He is my favorite American Idol, and I've always heard what a nice guy he is. Your picture with him is cool!

    I read the blog about your kitty, too. She's really pretty. I'd like to have a Calico.

    You're a very good writer. Keep up the good work.

    Sara
    Charlotte, NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin,
    I hope your Dad enjoyed the show as much as you seemed. Was Taylor Hicks nice. He looks nice in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your blog very much. I met Taylor Hicks after Grease. He also, signed my cd.
    I didn't get a picture. (sad)
    So, have you played the cd? I just love it.
    I also, got his DVD Whomped at the Warfield.
    I got if from Amazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitlin ~ You did a great job with your write up about seeing Taylor Hicks in Grease. Your picture with him is fabulous. Isn't Taylor a really nice guy! I have met him also; had my picture taken with him & have every piece of music he has made; a couple of them autographed. He loves to make people happy.
    I am thrilled you & your Dad had a great time at Grease.♥
    Evelyn aka Gr8fulheart

    ReplyDelete