Monday, March 8, 2010

New Beginnings, Painting again, and Beep

Okay, so yes...this is Caitlin at her 1st Young Women New Beginnings. YIKES!!!! Mike and I have been to several in our lifetime, but not our own daughters! She loved it and the girls were so sweet to her and excited to have her come in. They gave her these flowers and medal. Cate is such a sweet girl and we are sooooo proud of her! Love you Cate!
BEFORE......
AFTER......the tomato soup color wasn't jiving with me and my fungshway (sp?). I gave it a few months and then I went for the Ivy League Green color. It is much more soothing and I love it! I will next be painting kids rooms.....maybe in a year. :D

Tommy and Jord love their new kitty too. That little Beep is going to be spoiled rotten. They just follow her around and make sure she is happy.





3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Caitlin is 12 already!! Wow! Time goes by so fast. My cute little Brookie is 3 and David just turned 2. They are so much fun. It's so fun to keep up on what's happening with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is in Young Women's!!! She will have so much fun! I love the new color you painted in your home. Just beautiful! ...I really like the kitty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that you guys missed Taffy! She misses you too (and so do we). The neighbors little ones love to maul her any chance they get.
    P.S. Mom says Hi!

    ReplyDelete