Okay....I don't have a picture of this for you, but just want to share the excitement in my life.....So, Mike took me to the symphony last week and we needed a date very badly. Well, we get there and we are getting our tickets. I see a Idina Menzel ad for the exact night we are going. It says she is singing with the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra! I turn to mike and gasp! "We are going to see Idina Menzel sing?!" I ask him....he smiles and I try not to scream too loudly but I squeeze him and squeal! I was soooo EXCITED! Now, for those of you who do not know who Idina Menzel is, she is the Tony Award Winning singer in "Wicked" the Broadway play. She plays the green witch "Elfaba" and sang in New York on Broadway! "Wicked" is my favorite Musical and I couldn't believe I was actually going to see her in person!! She was also in "Enchanted" the movie. She plays the brunet girlfriend and is the one that turns into a cartoon at the end of the movie, when she goes back with the prince. So, the symphony was amazing and so wonderful! She sang wonderfully and even sang a few songs from Wicked! She is such an amazing singer, she has such a gift, and I was there, with Mike and making an amazing memory!! Thank you Mike, he comes up with such great surprises!!! I still cannot believe we heard her sing live!! What a night...and the theatre that we went too, the Heinz Hall, was magnificent and just beautiful! Thank you for letting me babble about this experience....it meant a lot to me. :)
Happy 4th of July everyone and have a great week.....We love you and miss you all!!!
What a sweet hubbie! That was so fun to read about - all your posts are. Where you live looks beautiful it makes us miss the East. We love and miss you guys! The Vances
ReplyDelete