



This is an 8 week old kitty that we just got today!!! Mike works with a lady that was trying to find a home for her kittens that she has. Yesterday Mike said, "I will have one." Looked at the pictures and chose this all black one. Then he came home and shared his surprise for us. The kids didn't know, but I did. The woman dropped this sweet little girl kitty off this morning. Cate didn't know yet because she was at school, but the boys were still home, waiting to get on the bus. Tommy's eyes got all big and asked, "do we get to keep it?" I told him, "yes, daddy got her for us." He was so happy!!! And so was Jordan! So, today she and I took a little nap together on the couch, she followed me around everywhere and she is fast! She does our stairs great and is already litterbox trained, and just a sweet little kitty! We still haven't named her yet, we will hopefully decide that tonight when Mike gets home. I will make sure we keep you all posted. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment