Mike and I are driving to our very first STEELERS FOOTBALL GAME~!! We are sooooo excited and I still LOVEEEEE the city! I know this picture is blurry but isn't that cool with a bridge connecting two buildings and it is above the street! Mike in his "WARD" jersey....GO NUMBER 86!!! and me in my sparkling "Pittsburgh Steeler" tshirt...we are ready for this game. Mike got tickets from a buddy at work and we are totally excited to go!!
There are old churches like this one, all over Pittsburgh! I love them....the history and memories it holds. Right between the two modern buildings, just amazing!

We finally get to the stadium and Mike turns to me and says, "WE MADE IT!! WOOOOO! WE ARE HERE!" and then gives me a high 5! It was so fun to see Mike sooooo happy and excited! I wouldn't have missed it for the world!! Memories were definitely made here!

When we walked into the stadium the players were right there! Scrimmaging and right up close! It was so fun to see them in action! I took a picture of Mikes favorite player, Hines Ward, number 86. It's blurry but I got it!

Postcard shot.

This is our Carnegie Science Center we go to. What a city, Pittsburgh is!!

What a view!
The ketchup bottles would pretend to pour out ketchep when they were at the 20 yard line, so close to making a touchdown! It was so fun! For those of you who do not know, Heinz ketchup is made in Pennsylvania. Sooooo, that is why everything is "Heinz".

The seats were high in the bleachers, but who cares, we could see great and still see the football being passed! It was so fun!!

GO STEELERS!!!

One happy Steeler Fan!!! 24 - 14. We won against the Phillidelphia Eagles. It was a great game!
Go Stellars! We'll have to get some memorabilia and put it up with our other chotskies! Miss you guys! Glad you had a fun date night!
ReplyDeleteLoves!!!!