Saturday, September 10, 2011

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!

I am late in blogging this, but better late than never! It was Jordan's 10th! birthday on August 30th. We cannot believe how fast it has gone!!! When I asked him what he wanted to do at his party with his friends, he said,"I want to jump on the tramp and play Twister". So, that is exactly what they did....plus a few more things. It was a Lego gift giving party! His good friends know him so well! He got so many lego sets and has been building them all week! He is a good guy and we are so glad to have him! Happy Birthday buddy!!!










This was a game where the boys had to have a plastic spoon in their mouths while balancing a ping pong ball on it. They needed to go to Caitlin and then turn back around. If they dropped it they had to go back to the beginning.









This is a set Mike and I gave him! He did it in one evening and it had more than 300 pieces. Good job big guy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment