Tuesday, May 8, 2012

8th Grade Farewell Dance

This is Maddie, Ava, and Caitlin all ready to go to the 8th grade farewell dance!  She had a great time in her 3inch heels and looked very beautiful....but I am bias because I am her mom.  I can't believe where the time goes!  She had a blast with all her friends....  High School next year!  Yikes!!

 We got her hair done,  and had little jems put in her hair.  It looked so pretty, like a princess....

2 comments:

  1. Caitlin,

    We love your style! Your hair and dress are gorgeous. You were such an adorable little girl that we are not surprised that you have turned into a beautiful young woman. Your friends look very pretty too. Congratulations on your graduation from Middle School.

    Sheri & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kris! You are in for it girl!!! If I didn't know Caitlin and all her kindness, I really may be worried more for those teen years, and high school!
    Love your family, and this beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete