Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Girls Camp Fundraiser

 Our church, this year, decided to have a fundraiser to help the girls raise money for camp this summer.  So, the girls needed to come up with a "good" to sell and a "service".  Caitlin decided to make throw pillows.  She made 7 pillows and put them in 2 groups to sell.  I really wanted to set she is working on in the pic above.  So, I bidded against another lady and I WON!  It was super close and a lot of fun!!  Caitlin even came up with little tags to sew into the pillows that say, "creations by Caitlin".  Cool huh?  Then she had free babysitting and two families were really bidding high for her to babysit free for 4 hours.  It was so fun and Cate loved to see how much $ people would pay for things....It was a huge success and they all raised enough money to go to camp in July.  WAHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment