Jordan's room....he is all about maps and certificates, legos. So, he has lots of hanging maps and he chose his colors and was so excited about his stripe in his room. The boys picked how they wanted it painted and what colors. It is so fun to see how individual they are and what they like. They definitely choose how to arrange their bedrooms too. (the fung-shway is different, but it works for them. )
Here is Mr. Tommy....he said he wanted blue because, "it is calming and helps your creativity." (he really did say that.) He wanted green on the bottom, so since he is our "save the planet and animals"...I did a rough border that looks like grass blades. Very cool, I think, and it was super easy. He arranged his science elements on his wall.




So funny Kris! Breck told me this morning. Looks like Kris has the painting mania right now too, Mom!" I've been painting as well to try to pass the way-too-long winter. You are getting so creative! I like what you've done. I will always think of you when I paint. Have a great day my painting bud. Wish you were here to come and give me advice on my latest projects as well....
ReplyDelete