Monday, November 9, 2009

Okay....so I said I wasn't going to paint any time soon, but I just craved it! Sad, I know....but look at the difference!! This picture above is before and below is after!! I love it!! I am getting more daring in my color choices, instead of good ol' beige. I cured by craving!


Okay, and this is our master bathroom. I did this about the first couple of weeks we moved in. The pink was obnoxious...so I fixed it. The picture above is the after and the one below is the before. Not bad change huh?




Here is the leaf pickup for last Saturday! We were all B-U-S-Y raking!!!! ooo-weeee!!!




4 comments:

  1. Santa Vaca lady! That's a lot of leaves!!
    Those two rooms are beautiful!!! Can't wait to come out and visit someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! It warms those rooms right up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO Kris, The rooms look GREAT! I just love your blog, it makes me feel like I know what's happening with you just as if you were still down the street. Love Ya Tuns, Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love what you have done!!!! You definitely beat me with the leaves. You have my sympathy...miss and love ya

    ReplyDelete