Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can't lift the snow that high when I shovel!

Alrighty then, here is yesterday.....yes, school was cancelled today and is cancelled for tomorrow!!! If you are keeping track....that is 5 DAYS of snow days for school!!!! So, this is our mailbox and we tried to make it a little easier for the maillady to deliver our mail....behind the mailbox is our lamp post and address hanging from it. Below is a better picture. It is just CRAZY how much snow we have gotten. It's too deep to play in....it comes up to Tommy's waist/chest and he would just get lost in it. Cate and Jord try to walk in it and trip, it's so deep and hard to get just the right footing.
This pile is from shoveling the snow from the driveway. I just couldn't believe how high the pile was.....so I had to show you all! My friend said to me today, " I can shovel snow, I just can't lift the snow that high when I shovel it."

This is our tree in our front yard. The snow is just sitting on the branches....cool picture huh?
Here is Mr. Tommy....this apron was made by you, Kayleen Weed, remember the apron from nursery? Well, it still fits Tombo (tell Steve) and tommy was getting ready to help me make dinner. He wanted to stuff his pockets with things he MIGHT need for cooking. It was so hilarious....he was dancing too. So, I thought I would send these pics on the blog, humor me.....





1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! That is amazing. And the snow is pretty deep too. But that Tommy, I mean, WOW!

    ReplyDelete