Isn't this a beautiful sunset! This was just last week. This is a view from our backyard. It actually had purple, pink, oranges!!! It was just breath-taking. Thought I would share it with you......
I love checking your blog! These rolls look SUPER YUMMY! I love orange rolls, can you send me your recepie? I am a failure at bread but if Mike can do it, maybe there is a chance for me. Love hearing about your family and all your SNOW. We have had little of that this year. Love Ya! Nicki
Wow! That is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love checking your blog! These rolls look SUPER YUMMY! I love orange rolls, can you send me your recepie? I am a failure at bread but if Mike can do it, maybe there is a chance for me. Love hearing about your family and all your SNOW. We have had little of that this year. Love Ya! Nicki
ReplyDelete