These are Mike's yummy orange rolls! They are so light and fluffy! His mom came out for Thanksgiving and taught him how to make them.....he has been practicing hard and I have been working out at the gym hard, so I can keep "testing " for him. If any of you come out to visit us....Mike will make you some!


Mike loves Banana Cream Pie, so Marie Callenders helped me make one. All I had to do was thaw it. :) It was yummy! Tommy wanted to use all the candles in the box, but I told him it would put the pie on fire if we did. (lol) Happy Birthday my handsome Mike!!!

We made personal pizzas...They were so yummy and everyone had a good time making them!

Mike got this game for HIS birthday, but Caitlin was more EXCITED about it!! We love this game....we highly recommend it!

My parents got Mike this for his birthday. It's a Creme Brulee set! It even came with a mini torch! He was WAY excited and surprised! (in his own "Mike way")
No comments:
Post a Comment