Monday, June 7, 2010

Tornado Watch!

I have no pictures, but wanted to share this.....There was a "tornado watch" for Saturday and Sunday in many counties including ours, Westmorland County. When I told Jordan that there was a "tornado watch", he was all excited and said, "I want to "watch" it. I laughed and said, "you are too cute, it doesn't mean we are going to "watch" one, it means we need to be aware that it "MIGHT" happen. But not very likely." Tommy found out, and he has always been concerned about the weather, especially tornados. So, he did NOT like the news and was nervous all weekend. He wouldn't go outside and Mike and I both tried really hard to help him be calm and reassure him that we would be safe and that "mom and dad would take care of him, Cate, and Jord." Sweet boys, totally different reactions that's for sure. Today is cloudy and cooler but no warnings today. So, we are in good shape. Just thought I would share that with you. Infact, just last week, Tommy had me check on Google if Pennsylvania has ever had tornados, and they have. So, we will just take this humid, wet weather one day at a time with Mr. Tommy. He will probably turn out to be a weather man...who knows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment