I am sorry it has been soooo long since Cate and I have blogged. Thank you for not giving up on us....it's been hectic here but we are all well. We went to go visit my parents during Memorial Day weekend. They are downsizing and moving into a smaller home. So, they asked us if we would like their piano and a couple of bookcases. We said, "yes! yes! yes!" So, we drove to Indiana with a 6x12 Uhaul and brought these wonderful items home. And here is the outcome. Thank you so much mom and dad! The kids LOVE the piano and Mike is happy, happy with the bookcases, with his books around him. And I am just happy because everyone else is happy. It's a win, win!Friday, June 4, 2010
Aren't mom's and dad's great?!
I am sorry it has been soooo long since Cate and I have blogged. Thank you for not giving up on us....it's been hectic here but we are all well. We went to go visit my parents during Memorial Day weekend. They are downsizing and moving into a smaller home. So, they asked us if we would like their piano and a couple of bookcases. We said, "yes! yes! yes!" So, we drove to Indiana with a 6x12 Uhaul and brought these wonderful items home. And here is the outcome. Thank you so much mom and dad! The kids LOVE the piano and Mike is happy, happy with the bookcases, with his books around him. And I am just happy because everyone else is happy. It's a win, win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ahhh, the piano. I practiced many hours on that thing. : D
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!! It's nice to have beautiful music fill a home. : )