Thursday, March 31, 2011

Apple Cresants


YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to cook! It is fun! I made this today in FACS class. That stands for Family and Consumer Sciences. It is a fun class. I made lots when I got home, they are about two bite sizes, they contain cinnamon, sugar, apples, butter, and dough! They are fun and simple!

3 comments:

  1. Caitlin! They look AMAZING! Do you have a recipe you'd share? We'd like to try them. You're also very lucky to have a class like that. We don't have those classes available here any more. Sad. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y-U-M-M-Y! I want some next time I come visit! xoxo You're becoming a very accomplished young lady, Snookie! :)
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin you are so darling! What a delightful experience; they look yummy! We, also, would love to hear how to make them. I make chicken cressents which you might like to try also; they are very simple :) Hugs, Sister RC

    ReplyDelete