
Caitlin after getting braces on. She got them on last week. She gets her bottom ones at the end of January. She has been a trooper. She is officially a true teenager!!!(well, she already was acting like one, but now she looks more like one. )
Jordan wanted to dress up for the School Christmas singing program. Doesn't he look handsome!
Tommy looking mischievious....watch out, who knows what he's thinking about....
Jordan at Thanksgiving. We all 5 went to see Grandma and Grandpa Burdett, in Indiana. It was so good to be with them.
Tommy and Cate being silly on a hayride at a cubscout activity this Fall.
Tommy is so excited to be mowing the lawn. Granted after this picture was taken I quickly took over. The hill in our backyard is kindof steep and I didn't want the lawnmower taking Tommy for a ride. But he did well. Next summer will be good, I may not have to mow. Or just not as much. I still love to mow, don't get me wrong, but in the summer, it gets pretty humid sometimes.

Jordan wanted to dress up for the School Christmas singing program. Doesn't he look handsome!
Tommy looking mischievious....watch out, who knows what he's thinking about....
Jordan at Thanksgiving. We all 5 went to see Grandma and Grandpa Burdett, in Indiana. It was so good to be with them.
Tommy and Cate being silly on a hayride at a cubscout activity this Fall.
Tommy is so excited to be mowing the lawn. Granted after this picture was taken I quickly took over. The hill in our backyard is kindof steep and I didn't want the lawnmower taking Tommy for a ride. But he did well. Next summer will be good, I may not have to mow. Or just not as much. I still love to mow, don't get me wrong, but in the summer, it gets pretty humid sometimes.
Kris!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big your kids are getting!
Today I was downstairs cleaning up for my mother-in-law to come. Since they live overseas they sent all of their mail and packages here. I was trying to organize their space and I picked up a package that was addressed to me! It was the sweetest bear and sunglasses and the nicest note! It came right about Anne's 1st birthday and in the chaos of dealing being someone elce's postal service I didn't look closely and it's been downstairs this whole time. I am incredibly touched that you would remember her birthday and think of us. I just sent you guys out a Christmas card with a new picture today and a Thank you card will be coming soon too. I am not at the district anymore. I'm working teaching a night class at the university and in private practice still so my email has changed. jaclynknapp@yahoo.com or jaclynkingknapp@gmail.com
Happy Holiday's
Jaclyn