Thursday, April 29, 2010

Funfilled Saturday

Okay, so not only did the boys have baseball first thing Saturday morning, but I was at Time Out For Women in Pittsburgh all day. That is a women's conference that Desseret Book puts on all over the country. And it was so great and I was able to meet Hilary Weeks. She is a singer and song writer. She sang to us all throughout the day. We also heard amazing speakers and laughed a lot! I recommend it to everyone. Anyway, I went to that and Mike, a.k.a. the amazing dad, did all these other things. Caitlin had a Father and Daughter Hoedown, put on by the Girl Scouts, that night. So, here are my own rootin' tootin' cow folk. Earlier, Mike had gotten 4 tickets to see where the Steelers play, from work, and the kids and he had a blast! This is a statue of Art Rooney. He was the first owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Look how huge the statue is compared to the kids!


This is the Steelers locker room! And below are the kids picks of face painting! GO STEELERS!


Caitlin and the 6, count them, 6 Super Bowl Trophies! WOW!!!



Jordan, Caitlin, and Tommy hanging out in the locker room again! In the video below there were a bunch of games and activities the kids could do. In this one, Cate is a velcro girl! It's pretty funny and the camera guy you see in it, is getting her on the jumbo tron! What a day. You know, when I blog days like this, it seems we are on a super long vacation. There is so much to do and see in Pittsburgh! It's an amazing city!!

No comments:

Post a Comment