Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wah-lah!!!

 We are heading to North Carolina this Friday for a whole week to play at the beach!!  We are going to an Island called Emerald Isle.  WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!  So, we have a 12 hour car ride ahead of us and I thought it would be fun to make the kids some back seat organizers.  They will attach to the seat in front of them.  I found these denim drapes at the thrift store and cut them up. 
I measured how big they should be.  I decided to use the top of the drape with the buttons, as the bottom of the organizer for pockets.
                          I found these zip pouches at Wal-Mart and just sewed them onto the top.

                                                                     WAH-LAH!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Have SO much fun! I know you guys will love it. And be safe, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete