Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day! I went and found me a Gara to plant today! I was so EXCITED to find it!! Tommy really wanted to plant something on Earth Day, so he and Jordan helped me dig the hole for it and I stuck it in. I had a beautiful Gara in Centerville, from my dear friend, Sabina, and I had to leave it there. So, now I have a Murrysville one. YEAH! FOR ME!!! I planted it in the front for all to see! :D Tommy really wanted to plant a tree, but I talked him into a bush. Then he asked, "what does a bush do for the Earth?" I quickly answered, "it makes it pretty." He wasn't quite content with that answer but let me off the hook with it. PHEW!!!!!!!
Here is our porch at Springtime. Yes, that is a FERN just hanging there. It gets so humid here they do really well. I still can't get over the fact that I see them everywhere. I am going to get my geraniums soon and fill up those planters! I can't wait!!! Ahhhh, I love to play in the dirt.

1 comment:

  1. Kris,
    I don't know the name but the pretty purple flower perennial you gave me a start for before you left is growing big. I've been thinking of you a lot lately as the plants start to pop out and bloom. Love Ya TUNS and MISS you! Nicki

    ReplyDelete