Thursday, April 8, 2010

This is Tommy's class. See if you can find him......This is their Rainforest Program. They have been learning all about the rainforest and what kind of animals live in it. Tommy and I even brought in Tuck (the gecko) one day. Tommy has throughly enjoyed it!! Enjoy the video....it is Tommy in action. Hopefully you will be able to hear him okay.

2 comments:

  1. Tommy! I love how the classroom looks. Very cool rainforest! I never knew that about chameleons. I feel smarter listening to your video. :)
    Love you,
    Julie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That classroom is AMAZING! I want to learn there!

    So, just a little family folklore in regard to chameleons...
    I tend to recall, when I was much younger, Tommy, your Grandma and Grandpa Burdett were going to come to visit us, and your Great Uncle Gordy had a chameleon. Right before they came, it escaped. It was terrible. We all had to see if we could find the chameleon before they arrived. I can't remember if your Grandma and Grandpa knew about it, but we never did find it.

    ReplyDelete