
Thursday, April 8, 2010
My new curtains
These are our new curtains in our eating area. It is just off the kitchen and it gets sooooo hot in there between 2-6 in the afternoon. So, these are lined and it now keeps the room nice and cool. PLUS they slide very easily with those great grommits. They are actually more a brick red, the color in the picture is kindof off. I am so excited we found these. It has been 75-80 degrees the last week or so. Crazy huh? But today it is supposed to drop in temperature and finally feel like Spring. It's fun to look out in our yard and see what is going to come up......and guess what I still need to worry about deer and rabbits eating our flowers. But I don't see any tulips coming up...just daffodils, lillies and hostas. OUr trees are about to bloom too. I will send pictures soon. I love Spring......

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those are stylin' curtains, Kris. I never mentioned this, but I love the green walls in the entry, too! You're so cool! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove,
Julie