Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wonderful Hair Band

Hi all of you out there! Just thought I would share this. This is exactly why blogs are so great! You can just share your feelings and what your doing! Well, for me I have to ask my mom if I can post, but close enough. Anyway, this is a hairband as you can tell. The catch is, it is homemade. By who? you ask. By........ Drum roll please, my great friend Abby Layton! It was made beautifully! I got millions of comments and I am not exaggerating (maybe a little). My homeroom teacher even said she wants me to tell her how to make one for her two year old daughter! Abby, if you are reading this thank you so much and it is way famous. You could start selling them~ Thank you for reading! Posted by: Caitlin Snow


1 comment:

  1. Hey Caitlin,
    I'm really glad you liked it. If you were here i would teach you how to make them. They are not that hard to make!
    From Abby Layton

    ReplyDelete